Welcome to my digital media online art portfolio! Below you will find examples of my digital artwork in various programs, including, photoshop, illustrator and maya 2008. As I learn more programs I will be including more artwork. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Train station in Maya 2008

This train station is the result of hours and hours of work


Photobucket!

Photobucket

This is a cross section shot of the overall station. I modeled the light pendants after the ones I have hanging in my own house:)

Photobucket

This is a shot of the upper level(there are three) This is the entrance and ticket booths
Photobucket
Here is a shot from the bottom level. My train station is a mini art gallery too. I included paintings of trains from famous artists(Monet, Munch, Warhol, Magritte). I also added little decorative and architectural details such as, marble inlay, marble stair and finials, and wood trim.

Photobucket

This is a shot of the seating on the second level, the "lounge".
Photobucket
Here is a birds eye view.

Photobucket


No comments: